Easily Prepare Gourmet Meals,
Desserts & Balsamic Vinegar
in Just Minutes!
Discover for yourself what generations have enjoyed for centuries...
Vino Cotto is a naturally sweet, cooked grape syrup. Its delicious, centuries-old flavor hints of figs and plums. In Calabria, Italy where the Montillo family is from, the traditional name for this syrup is vino cotto. It is known in other regions of Italy as vincotto. Although vincotto vinegars exist today, authentic vino cotto should have no vinegar or alcohol content. Montillo Italian Foods is proud to prepare for you authentic Vino Cotto!
Vino Cotto Is Natural and Healthy Containing No Added Sugar,
No High-Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Sweeteners
Its robust taste and natural sweetness comes from the nearly 3 pounds of premium wine grapes used to make just one 8.5 fl. oz. (250ml) bottle of Vino Cotto by Montillo Italian Foods. Finally, you can enjoy a sweetness that's both healthy and delicious.
Vino Cotto provides a natural source of energy and antioxidants to benefit your immune system. And, by simply adding Vino Cotto, you will create gourmet meals and desserts in just minutes--time after time.
Use Vino Cotto as your “secret” ingredient to:
• Easily prepare gourmet meat, poultry, seafood and vegetable dishes.
• Create delectable sauces, marinades, balsamic vinegar*
and salad dressings, too!
• Drizzle over aged cheeses.
• Top your favorite ice cream and cakes.
• Enhance baked desserts. Check out our new recipes!
* Vino cotto is a star among ingredients. It is a main ingredient found in high-quality, condiment-grade balsamic vinegars and in certain Marsala wines. Balsamic vinegar labels list vino cotto as "cooked must" or "mosto cotto." So, if you've ever wished the balsamic vinegar you brought home from the store was sweeter or had a more vinegary taste to it, now it's possible to create your own simply by adding white vinegar to Vino Cotto by Montillo Italian Foods.