Use Vino Cotto To Easily Prepare
Gourmet Meals, Desserts & Your Own
Balsamic Vinegar and Salad Dressing in Just Minutes!
Discover for yourself what generations have enjoyed for centuries...
Vino Cotto di Montillo is an authentic, naturally sweet "cooked wine" syrup that contains no alcohol. Its delicious, refined flavor tastes like figs, although it's made entirely of premium wine grapes.
Traditional vino cotto contains no vinegar or alcohol, making it quite a versatile condiment and ingredient.
What's unique about Vino Cotto is how it complements everyday foods. Even kids love how it tastes! And, you may find this surprising, but when recipes call for balsamic vinegar, you can easily create your own by simply adding distilled vinegar to Vino Cotto.**
Vino Cotto Is Natural and Healthy Containing No Added Sugar,
No High-Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Sweeteners
Vino Cotto provides a healthy, natural source of energy and antioxidants to benefit your immune system. Its rich taste and natural sweetness comes from the nearly three (3) pounds of premium wine grapes used to make just one bottle! Finally, you can enjoy sweetness that's both good for you and delicious!
And there's more, by simply adding Vino Cotto di Montillo, you will create gourmet meals and desserts in just minutes--time after time.
Use Vino Cotto as your “secret” ingredient to:
• Easily prepare gourmet entrées and side dishes! Vino Cotto is delicious over
beef, chicken, pork, ham, turkey, salmon, shrimp and most vegetables.
• Create delectable sauces, marinades, balsamic vinegar*
and salad dressings, too!**
• Drizzle over a variety of cheeses, fruit and yogurt.
• Top your favorite ice cream and cakes, pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
• Use Vino Cotto instead of honey, maple, corn or golden syrups when baking biscuits,
cookies or cakes as a healthy, tasty alternative.
* Vino Cotto is a star among ingredients! It is the key ingredient found in high-quality, condiment-grade balsamic vinegars and in certain Marsala wines. Balsamic vinegar labels list vino cotto as "cooked must" or "mosto cotto."
** Unless you taste it, how do you know which balsamic vinegar to buy? Have you ever bought a bottle, taken it home and wished it was sweeter or more vinegary? Don't be disappointed anymore. Easily create your own! Just add distilled vinegar to our Vino Cotto. Next, add some classic olive oil for an amazing balsamic salad dressing that suits your individual taste.
Now is a good time to try some! And, for the foodies in your life who enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, Vino Cotto makes a great gift idea, too.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours. Buon appetito!