Use Vino Cotto To Quickly Prepare
Gourmet Meals, Desserts & Your Own
Balsamic Vinegar or Balsamic Dressing in Just Minutes!
Discover for yourself what generations have enjoyed for centuries...
Vino Cotto di Montillo is an authentic, naturally sweet "cooked wine" syrup that contains no alcohol. Its delicious, refined flavor hints of figs and plums, although it's made of 100% premium wine grapes.
Traditional vino cotto contains no vinegar or alcohol, making it quite a versatile condiment and ingredient that is gluten free.
What's unique about Vino Cotto is how it complements everyday foods. Even kids love how it tastes over vegetables such as string beans, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, and more!
And, you may find this surprising but when recipes call for balsamic vinegar, you don't have to spend hundreds on certified balsamic vinegar, create your own simply by adding distilled vinegar to our Vino Cotto. Give it a try!**
SEASONAL SALE 10% - 35% OFF RETAIL $19.95!
Vino Cotto di Montillo Is Gluten Free, Vegan, Natural and Healthy--No Added Sugar, No High-Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Sweeteners
Vino Cotto provides a healthy, natural source of energy and antioxidants to benefit your immune system. Its rich taste and natural sweetness comes from the nearly three (3) pounds of premium wine grapes used to make just one bottle! Finally, you can enjoy sweetness that's both good for you and delicious!
And there's more, by simply adding Vino Cotto di Montillo, you will create gourmet meals and desserts in just minutes--time after time.
Use Vino Cotto as your “secret” ingredient to:
• Easily prepare gourmet entrées and side dishes! Vino Cotto is delicious right
from the bottle over steak, chicken, pork chops, ham, lamb, turkey, salmon, shrimp
and most vegetables.
• Drizzle over a variety of cheeses, fruit, quinoa, and yogurt.
• Top your favorite ice cream and cakes, pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
• Use Vino Cotto instead of honey, maple, corn or golden syrups when baking biscuits,
cookies or cakes as a healthy, tasty alternative.
* Vino Cotto is a star among ingredients! It is the key ingredient found in high-quality, condiment-grade balsamic vinegars and in certain Marsala wines. Condiment-grade balsamic vinegars list vino cotto under ingredients as cooked must, mosto cotto, grape must, aged grape must, or mosto d'uva.** When your recipe calls for balsamic vinegar, how do you know which bottle to buy? No matter how much you pay, sometimes they're too vinegary or too sweet. Don't be disappointed anymore. Quickly and affordably create your own! For balsamic vinegar, just add distilled vinegar to our Vino Cotto and use it in all recipes calling for balsamic vinegar, such as balsamic chicken, balsamic pork tenderloin, balsamic glazed salmon, to name a few. Next, for an amazing balsamic dressing, add to your vinegar some classic olive oil and drizzle it over your favorite salad combination.
Now is the perfect time to try some! And, for the foodies in your life who enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, Vino Cotto makes a wonderful gift idea, too.